Monday 10 May 2010

"Cum on these!"

I fucking love shots like this... the girl blatantly knows guys from all over the UK are going to be drooling over her gorgeous tits all day long before getting home and unzipping, and she'd be more than a little dumb not to imagine what some of us dirtier lads get up to when wanking off over her. That pose, with her arms held up behind her head with her chest pushed out just screams "Cum on these big titties you dirty bastard!". Don't mind if I do, love. :p

This is what makes daily newspaper glamour more raunchier for me than even top shelf full nudity sometimes, these girls know they are being presented on the most disposable of media, and even before the dawn of the internet I've been spending each of my daily wanks spunking all over page 3. It's totally suggestive to me to NOT waste my jizz anywhere else, the material is great for absorbing cum and makes cleaning up even the most powerful of sperm fests an easy chore.

Cum pic coming soon.

EDIT #2: As promised, here's the cum pic.





EDIT: Here are some select scans from the 'Great British Boobs' calendar featuring the above mentioned "drench my tits!" pose. God damn it I wish I had this calendar! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment